17-19 per hour
Full Time. On-Site. St. Charles.
Rx Systems is seeking enthusiastic entry-level candidates. Located in St. Charles County, this beautiful, well-maintained 84,000 sq. ft., climate-controlled facility is located in the Point West industrial park with convenient access from Highway 70 and two main roads to the building. This family-owned, 2nd generation company has served their customers for over 40 years.
Currently, Rx Systems is offering a $500 signing bonus. $250 at the end of 60 days and the remaining $250 at the completion of six months of successful employment.
ABOUT US: Rx Systems, Inc. is a full-service provider of pharmacy packaging and supplies. Since 1979, Rx Systems has helped pharmacies develop products and strategies to serve their patients better, and more efficiently. Our company offers labels, forms, bags, vials, counter supplies, and packaging supplies for all types of pharmacy markets. Our goal is to continue to improve in all aspects, welcoming new ideas and finding solutions, while attaining sustained, steady growth that provides us the ability to expand, create jobs, and continue to reinvest in the company while enhancing our market share as a manufacturer of pharmacy supplies.
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for managing the flow payable through our accounting process. Work with vendors, suppliers, and other third-party service providers to ensure that Rx Systems have everything we need to pay our expenses on time and operate smoothly.
- Enter invoices for payment
- Sort and file entered invoices in a/p room for future payment drawer (keep a/p room organized)
- Cut checks / print and email reports
- Record paid garnishments bi-weekly
- Stuff checks and mail them out
- Sort and file paid a/p invoices
- Check statements for outstanding or upcoming due invoices
- Monitor a/p incoming emails
- Check up on past dues
- Respond to vendor inquiries (phone and email)
- Reach out to vendors about discrepancies
- Archiving when necessary
Random file room tasks:
- Create folders for new or returning pharmacies (this involves checking the files and investigating the “new folder” pile for redundancy)
- File those created folders alphabetically
- Archiving when necessary
- Pre-sort invoices and file
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. On site attendance is an essential function of this position.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Minimum of high school education or a GED is required. Accounting experience of at least two years is needed to be successful in this position.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Must be able to read, speak and comprehend English
- Microsoft Office: Excel, Outlook, are required.
- Communication: Communication skills are necessary for accounting staff to communicate with customers and leadership.
- Time management: You must be able to have multiple tasks going on at one time in a day, so it’s important for you to prioritize your work and manage time wisely. The ability to focus in a busy office environment with minimal direction is an essential function of this position.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be able to push, pull, kneel, reach, sit, hear and see. Standing is occasionally required. Position will spend most of their time sitting at a desk doing data entry and answering phone calls. Must be able to lift up to 40lbs. occasionally.
WORK ENVIROMENT: This job will require working at a desk and sitting while working on the computer.