Job Title: Accounts Receivables
Reports to: Dwight Alberhasky
Customer File Room
- File custom A/R invoices
- Make new customer folders as necessary
- Purge files a beginning in April (group activity)
A/R Data Entry
- Open mail / code checks, process credit card payments
- Enter cash receipts
- Audit cash receipts
- Update cash receipts
- Cut AP checks every Monday
Credit Card Processing
- Process credit cards daily
- Call on declined credit cards
- Update files as necessary
- Take payments from incoming customer calls
Credit Check Custom Orders
Call on Past Due Accounts (Assigned Account #’S)
Monitor A/R Email, Make Updates
Assist with other projects in the department and serve as back up to all in Accounting Department.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
Must have attention to detail
Accuracy is a priority
Must be reliable and have good attendance.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
A High School diploma or GED is required.
Must speak English fluently and clearly, Spanish is a plus
Temperature controlled office environment.