Rx Systems, Inc. is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician who will report directly to the Plant Manager. Located in St. Charles, MO, in the Point West Industrial Park, our company has been specializing in pharmacy packaging and supplies since 1979. We are looking for a new team member that is wanting to grow with us.
This position will be required to perform a highly diversified list of duties. Being able to troubleshoot, repair, and maintain machinery is necessary, all while performing these tasks in a safe and efficient manner. This is a full-time, second shift position, Monday through Friday. Will be required to start on day shift for training purposes. Shift hours are negotiable.
The starting hourly wage does vary depending on the experience that is provided. Wages vary from $22.00 – $28.50, plus a shift premium considering the hours chosen to work.
- Strong mechanical troubleshooting skills are necessary, along with being able to troubleshoot, repair, and maintain machinery.
- Experience with both AC and DC motors is necessary.
- Experience with hydraulic and pneumatic systems is necessary.
- Experience working with Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) and an understanding of Ladder Logic.
- Electrical troubleshooting skills needed with the ability to troubleshoot and follow schematics.
- Preferred to have experience with welding and tool making.
- Experience working with hand tools, maintenance equipment, precision measuring equipment, volt meters, amp meters, cutting and welding equipment.
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- College or Technical Degree preferred
- 3-5 years experience preferred
Rx Systems also offers Medical, Dental and Vision, 401K and Paid Time Off (PTO) benefits to our full-time team members.
Rx Systems is a fast growing company that promotes from within. If you are looking for a positon with a stable, family-owned company and you seek to develop a new skill, then we want to hear from you!
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your wage and shift requirements.
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you’re at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Rx Systems. The skills you’ve gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Rx Systems seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join others who have chosen to call Rx Systems home.
Rx Systems is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law.
Rx Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/Vets/Disabled. The company maintains a drug-free workforce, including pre- and post-employment substance abuse testing pursuant to a Drug and Alcohol Policy.