Job Title: Plant Housekeeper $15-$18
Reports to: Facilities Manager
Prepared By: Jamie Leutzinger
Approved By: Loran Sebacher
Approved Date: January 1, 2023
Assures the cleanliness of the plant. Performs housekeeping tasks on set weekly schedule.
- Ensures cleanliness of breakroom, which includes wiping/sanitizing down counters, tables, and chairs.
- Empty trash in breakroom and bathrooms.
- Sweeps main aisles in plant.
- Cleans all restrooms on a daily basis.
- Cleans conference room, which includes wiping/sanitizing tables and chairs.
- Mop the entry way, bathrooms, hallway, and breakroom floors on a daily basis.
- Sorts cardboard and bales scrap.
- Bale whenever time is allotted.
- Cleans outdoor patio area when needed.
- Notify supervision when supplies are running low.
- Perform all duties in a safe manner and follows all work rules.
- Reports non conformance to supervision.
- Any other duties as determined by management.
- Regular attendance is an essential function of this position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Prefer high school education or a GED.
Must be able to read, speak and comprehend English
Able to follow a set schedule. Ability to use basic housekeeping cleaners and supplies.
Must be able to push, pull, kneel, reach, sit, hear and see. Standing is required for long periods of time. Must be able to lift up to 50# on a consistent basis.
Noise levels can be at required PPE levels in the plant. Uses mild cleaners and basic housekeeping supplies. This is an on-site 40 hour per week position, Monday- Friday 6am-2:30pm.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.