Shipping Clerk $16-$19
Rx Systems, Inc. is currently seeking a new Shipping Clerk. Rx Systems, Inc. is a climate-controlled facility, which is located in the Point West Industrial Park in St. Charles, MO. Our company has been specializing in pharmacy packaging and supplies since 1979. We are looking for a motivated team member to help in the Shipping Department. Employees at Rx Systems, Inc. have ample opportunity to grow with-in our company.
We are seeking a positive, team-oriented applicant that is interested in becoming part of our growing company. This position is a day shift position, hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., overtime can be required at times. Wages begin at $16.00/hr, with a step increase after 6 months.
Currently Rx Systems is offering a $500 signing bonus $250 at the end of 60 days and the remaining $250 at the completion of six months of successful employment.
Responsibilities of Shipping Clerk:
- Reviews “future ships” to insure all orders are processed on a timely basis.
- Coordinates “credit checks” issues with the office manager.
- Stock shelves as needed.
- Operates UPS scales.
- Ships out finished product on a timely and daily basis.
- Enters data into process shippers and the UPS scanner and prepares orders for shipment.
- Continuously picks finished product to fill customer orders and puts away stock.
- Moves completed skids from plant areas to staging and to trailers as needed.
- Insures priority ship list are responded to.
- Processes freight orders.
- Loads and unloads trailers.
- Willing to be certified on Fork Truck, Reach Truck, and Electric Pallet Jacks.
- Communicates with customer service on order status as well with your Lead and Supervisor.
- Basic math skills.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Must be able to read, speak, and comprehend English.
- Pushing, pulling, kneeling, reaching, sitting, and twisting are all required. Standing is required for long periods of time. Lifting up to 50 pounds on a continuous basis.
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Previous Shipping Experience Preferred
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurances offered after completion of 60-day probationary period
- Company paid Life Insurance $50,000
- Company paid Short-Term Disability
- Long Term Disability offered
- 401(k) Plan offered after completion of 6-months of service are met, along with qualified entry dates
- Immediate PTO accrual of 3.08 hours per pay period (80 hours accrual after 1-year)
- 8 paid holidays (qualify after 60-day probationary period)
- Available overtime
- Family-oriented atmosphere
- Climate-controlled facility
- Employee Assistance Program available (free confidential counseling service – extends to household family members)
- Aflac Plans (Cancer, Hospitalization, Accident Plans offered)
- 3 Company sponsored luncheons per year and other activities as well
RX Systems is a fast growing company that promotes from within. If you are looking for a position with a stable, family-owned company and you seek to develop a new skill, then we want to hear from you!
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your wage and shift requirements.
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you’re at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Rx Systems. The skills you’ve gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Rx Systems seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join others who have chosen to call Rx Systems home.
Rx Systems is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation,