Job Title: Supply Clerk $16-$19
Department: Materials Management
RX Systems is seeking energetic, enthusiastic entry-level candidates. Located in St. Charles County, this beautiful, well-maintained 84,000 sq. ft., climate-controlled facility is located in the Point West industrial park with convenient access from Highway 70 and two main roads to the building. This family-owned, 2nd generation company has served their customers for over 40 years.
Currently Rx Systems is offering a $500 signing bonus $250 at the end of 60 days and the remaining $250 at the completion of six months of successful employment.
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for managing the flow of goods and materials through our manufacturing process. Work with vendors, suppliers, and other third-party service providers to ensure that Rx Systems has everything we need to operate smoothly.
- Tracking, maintaining, and recordkeeping of inventory levels and ordering additional stock as needed
- Perform regular inventory checks to ensure that quantities remain accurate and that no items are missing or damaged
- Assisting with inventory audits to ensure that items are accurately counted and recorded
- Coordination and handling of staging of materials
- Communicating with suppliers to ensure that materials are available when needed
- Assist in receiving and storing incoming goods as needed, maintaining an inventory of all stored items
- Preparing purchase orders and entering POs into the ERP/MRP system based on item specifications provided by the company’s purchasing department
- Responsibility of ASN’s (Advance Shipping Notice)
- Processing invoices from suppliers for payment by the accounting department
- Operate forklifts, standup lift, scissor lift and hand trucks safely and efficiently
- Adhere to all safety protocols and procedures at all times
- Report any accidents, injuries, or damage to supervisor immediately
- This is an on-site position and attendance is an essential function of the work
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Minimum of high school education or a GED is required. 1-2 years’ experience in ERP/MRP systems is needed to be successful in this position.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Must be able to read, speak and comprehend English
- Inventory management: ERP/MRP software experience of two years or more.
- Microsoft Office: Excel, Outlook, are required.
- Communication: Communication skills are necessary for supply clerks to communicate with machine operators and supervisors. Supply clerks must be able to clearly explain information to their manager about the status of inventory and any supply issues.
- Time management: You must be able to have multiple tasks going on at one time in a day, so it’s important for you to prioritize your work and manage time wisely. The ability to focus in a manufacturing environment with minimal direction is an essential function of this position.
CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS: Forklift certified.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be able to push, pull, kneel, reach, sit, hear and see. Standing is required for long periods of time. Must be able to lift up to 40lbs. on a consistent basis throughout the day.
WORK ENVIROMENT: Our Supply Clerk will work in our warehouse and on the plant floor. The position will be required to lift heavy boxes and containers (up to 40 lbs.) and to stand for long periods of time. Some of the time, the job will require working at a desk and sitting while working on the computer.
Noise levels can be at required PPE levels in the plant. Seasonal heat and cold variances with temperature on the loading docks.
RX Systems is a fast growing company that promotes from within. If you are looking for a positon with a stable, family-owned company and you seek to develop a new skill, then we want to hear from you!
Please email your resume to email@example.com Please include your wage and shift requirements.
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you’re at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Rx Systems. The skills you’ve gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Rx Systems seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join others who have chosen to call Rx Systems home.
Rx Systems is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law.
Rx Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/Vets/Disabled. The company maintains a drug-free workforce, including pre- and post-employment substance abuse testing pursuant to a Drug and Alcohol Policy.